Cargo Van Partitions
Your work van is an essential part of your daily routine. As a business owner in the service industry, you need your tools and equipment with you at all times. You need to be ready to provide your services on each of your job sites, whether you're a plumber, electrician, carpenter or general service worker.
This makes your work van the key to running a successful operation. Besides using your work van for travel, you may use it as an office on wheels, a workstation or a storage location for your valuable equipment and materials. Consider installing a work van partition to take your workday to the next level.
Why Invest in Partitions for Your Commercial Work Van?
A van partition — also known as a van bulkhead — is a wall of separation between the cockpit and the rest of the van. They come in various materials and include several different customization options. Before getting into the different types of cargo van bulkheads, you should understand the benefits you could experience by investing in a partition for your commercial work van.
1. Increased Protection
Work van bulkheads offer increased protection to you and your employees while on the road. If you're a service industry worker, driving around is part of your daily routine, and this activity already has enough risks associated with it. The safety of your valuable equipment is important, but your physical safety always needs to come first.
If you have to come to a sudden stop while traveling down the road, your tools could come flying forward into the cab, injuring the driver and passengers. This is an especially dangerous scenario if you transport sharp, heavy or hard items that could cause serious physical harm.
With a van partition installed, you and your employees would be safe from this sort of harm. Items would crash into the bulkhead, sparing everyone from injury. And at the end of the day, having a few damaged tools is always better than someone getting hurt.
2. Noise Reduction
The next benefit of van partitions has to do with the comfort of your ride. Let's face it — driving around in a work van can be a bit noisy. It may seem like every bump in the road translates to a loud jostling of tools and equipment behind you. The more time you spend behind the wheel, the more annoying this can become.
You can give yourself a more peaceful and enjoyable ride by installing a bulkhead for your work van. This will keep the sounds of the back of your van from entering the cockpit. You'll be less distracted when traveling between jobs instead of dealing with the loud noises of tools bouncing around and bumping into each other.
Installing a partition can even reduce the sound of your wheels on the asphalt and your engine accelerating and decelerating. Sound waves have a lot more room to travel in an open work van. When you install a van partition, you limit the area the sound can travel and reverberate. You'll have a much quieter driving experience thanks to your new van partition.
3. Better Fuel Economy
Another benefit of van partitions is better fuel economy. As the owner of a service industry business, you know that every dollar counts — and that includes money spent on gas to travel between jobs. When you have several jobs in different locations, the cost of gas can add up at a surprising rate. This is especially true during the cold and hot months when you need to adjust the climate inside your van.
Having a van partition decreases the size of the area that needs climate control throughout the year. This gives you greater control over the temperature of your van. Avoid the nonstop blasting of your air conditioner or heat and bring your van to a comfortable level sooner. This will help you get better gas mileage, saving you money all year long.
What Commercial Van Partitions Options Does Advantage Outfitters Offer?
When you're in the market for commercial van partitions, Advantage Outfitters, LLC is the company for you. We carry many varieties of Ranger Design partitions in several materials, so you can find the option that suits your needs. Here are some of the partitions we offer.
Aluminum Van Partitions
Aluminum is a great choice when you want lightweight durability. This can help you achieve good gas mileage while still enjoying the benefits of a partition. The weight of the items in your van can add up, so choose aluminum for strength without weighing down your van more than you have to. These are the aluminum van bulkheads we offer:
- Solid contoured: These aluminum solid van partitions have a contour in the middle. This provides more room in the cabin for seat adjustments without sacrificing floor space in the storage area.
- Contoured with a window: This option has the same benefits as the contoured aluminum option with the addition of a window. Van partitions with windows provide visibility from the cab into the storage area. That way, you can see how your tools are doing during a bumpy ride.
- Sliding door: Sliding door van partitions offer the lightweight strength of aluminum with the convenience of a sliding door. A sliding door is a great option because it allows access between the cab and the storage area without swinging open into your stored items. The sliding door stays discreet and out of the way.
Composite Van Partitions
Composite is a unique substance that combines several materials to create a final product that is stronger than the individual materials would be on their own. Composite partitions provide excellent impact resistance, so you can feel safe and secure with a composite partition. They can also withstand extreme weather conditions to avoid cracking and other damage. And with a composite partition, you can enjoy a silent ride thanks to their great sound isolation abilities.
Here are the composite van bulkheads we offer:
- Solid contoured: The solid contoured composite van partition gives you the room you need to adjust your seat while providing great floor storage space. And that all comes with the many benefits that composite offers.
- Contoured with a window: This option gives you all the benefits of solid contoured composite partitions with the added benefit of a window. With this, you'll be able to see your items in the back, but the sound deadening qualities of composite will keep you from hearing them.
- Contoured with a MaxView window: If you want the advantages of composite with an even larger window, then you should consider getting a partition with a MaxView window for your work van. This partition boasts the largest, most visible window we offer. This product only comes in our composite varieties.
Steel Van Partitions
Galvanized steel provides strength and consistency when you choose it as the material for your work van partition. People recognize steel for its durability and weight. It's a sturdy metal that is sure to provide great benefits to your van. Take a look at the steel van bulkheads we offer:
- Contoured solid: Like our other contoured van partitions, this variety provides room in the cabin for seat adjustments while keeping your storage area floor open. Consider this option if you want a steel partition that allows for comfort and adjustments in the cab.
- Contoured with a window: This option combines the benefits of a steel contoured partition with a convenient window for checking on your items in the back during transit.
- Wire mesh: Wire mesh van partitions are only available in the steel variety. This option provides the strength of steel and full visibility through the grate. These can be more affordable than many of the solid options, making them a great choice for your budget without sacrificing the safety of people in the cockpit.
- Straight: Straight steel partitions are the classic option for dividing your van between the cab and the storage area. As a straight piece from the floor to the ceiling, they provide the most storage area.
- Pass-thru: This galvanized steel option provides separation while allowing easy access to the cargo area. It comes in two parts, making it easy to install and maintain. And with a 5-inch setback, you'll still have plenty of room to adjust driver and passenger seats.
- Swing door: Galvanized steel swing door partitions are affordable and versatile. The swing door gives you easy access to the back of your van. And since it closes with a latch, you can feel confident that the door will stay closed until you want to open it again. This option comes with a section for visibility into the storage area of your van.
Germ shields are a unique partition for work vans used for transporting people instead of tools. If you have to transport several people to your job sites or around town, then you may want to protect everyone's health and safety. Germ shields can help you keep everyone safe from the spread of illness while near each other in one of your work vans.
These clear partitions attach to the back of each row of seats in your van. This protects against the spread of germs from coughing or sneezing. You and everyone else in your van can feel safer from the spread of sickness after installing germ shields.
Your work van may be the most important piece of equipment you own. As you consider buying a partition to elevate your van's performance, you should think about investing in other upgrades to extend the life and abilities of your van. Unlock all your van has to offer with the following products from Advantage Outfitters:
- Floor mats: Commercial van flooring is a great way to protect your van from wear and tear. Your work van is one of your most important investments, so you should do what you can to keep it in great shape for years to come — including the flooring. You'll be engaging in a lot of activity in your van, so putting down commercial flooring will make sure it's up for the challenge.
- Van wall liners: If you're a service industry business owner, your work van is going to take a beating. Wall liners can help protect your van from dents and dings that occur from regular, daily use. Plus, wall liners will provide extra sound insulation to reduce noise while you're driving. You and your passengers will have a more enjoyable ride thanks to your van wall liners.
- Roof equipment: If you want to save space in your van's cargo area, consider investing in quality van roof equipment from Advantage Outfitters. Cargo racks allow you to keep large, long items on top of your van without scratching your roof's paint job. And you can make loading and unloading ladders even easier with drop-down ladder racks. Our roofing equipment will enhance your productivity and ensure you're ready for any size job.
- Shelving packages: Take your productivity to the next level with work van shelving. Electricians, plumbers, HVAC technicians and delivery workers can all enjoy the increased storage space work van shelving provides. Shelving increases your organization, ensuring you know where all your tools are right when you need them. It also makes you look more professional in front of your clients, helping you achieve a better reputation in your industry.
- Accessories: Advantage Outfitters offers a wide range of accessories to meet your specific work van needs. If you use your work van as a makeshift office, then keep your paperwork organized with one of our aluminum two-slot paper holders. Or, keep bottles safe during transportation with our five-level bottle holder for your work van. Our accessories can cover your specific need, so check out our selection today.
Elevate Your Business With Van Partitions From Advantage Outfitters
If you’re in the market for contractor van partitions, cargo van partitions, commercial van partitions, steel van partitions or aluminum partitions, the team here at Advantage Outfitters is happy to provide you with products that meet your needs. Our company retails specialty equipment through our online store to provide convenient solutions for your work vehicles, helping your employees load and unload materials swiftly and safely.
When you choose us for your work van needs, you'll see how we provide an advantage to your business over our competitors. Here are a few things about us that set us apart:
- We make the process easy: Our intuitive website makes ordering partitions for your vans easy. You'll enjoy browsing our options to find the one that's right for you. And we always include helpful information so you know exactly what you're ordering.
- We're fast: We ship every order we receive in 48 hours or less. When you want your van partition as quickly as possible, we're the ones to call.
- We're experienced: We've fitted over 10,000 vans with our products, and that number is always increasing. When you work with us, you'll be working with a company you can count on, every step of the way. We also offer warranties and guarantee your satisfaction to give you even more peace of mind throughout the process.
- We offer the best prices: We offer competitive pricing to help you get what you need within your budget. And we have a price match guarantee to ensure you get the best price on the market for our high-quality partitions and accessories.
Shop all our products online to find what you need for your commercial van. Contact us today for more information on how we can take your work van to the next level. We look forward to serving you.