- Manufacturered by Legend Fleet Solutions
- 1/2" birch plywood core with heavy-duty coating
- Textured surface for traction
- Wear resistant
- Water resistant
- Interlocking panels for easy install - 2 pieces
- Rear and side sills highly recommended - heavy-duty diamond plate aluminum / custom cut to fit
- Compatible with Metris vans that have (1) sliding door on the passenger side
- Floor weighs 105 pounds
- Download installation instructions HERE!
Note that this floor is NOT compatible with the EXTENDED wheelbase Metris or vans that have dual sliding doors. Call for details.
Are you in need of strong, sturdy surface mats to provide ease and reliability in your Metris cargo van? If what you want is durability, compatibility and resistance to wear and tear, our composite wood floor for Mercedes Metris vans is the perfect fit for you. With a firm but lightweight birch plywood core, this floor kit will help you tackle all your tasks — whether you’re shipping goods or transporting equipment for electrical, HVAC or plumbing purposes.
Part of our Metris floor mat’s killer composition is its textured surface, which aids traction, and its resistance to wear and water. Don’t worry about unsightly skid marks or difficulty moving equipment. With this sturdy, all-purpose surface, your loading and unloading will go smoothly and succinctly. With two-piece interlocking panels, the flooring is as easy to install as it is to use.
In addition, you can choose to add heavy-duty, custom-fit aluminum rear and side sills for extra protection. To start working with a reliable cargo van surface, trust the easy-to-order process, monthly discounts and quick shipping methods of Advantage Outfitters LLC. Order online today!