- Manufactured by Legend Fleet Solutions
- 1/2" birch plywood core with heavy-duty coating
- Textured surface for traction
- Wear resistant
- Water resistant
- Interlocking panels for easy install - 130"WB is 2 pieces, 148"WB is 3 pieces, 148"WB EXT is 3 pieces
- Rear and side sills highly recommended (see photos #2 and #3) - heavy-duty steel with non-skid coating / molded to match factory thresholds (rubber tread in stepwell in photo #2 NOT included with sills)
- Floor weights - 130"WB is 111 pounds, 148"WB is 119 pounds, 148"WB EXT is 138 pounds
- Download installation instructions here!
Are you searching for the ideal composite wood floor for your Ford Transit van? If a strong, durable, long-lasting, quality floor mat sounds like what you need, our Transit van wood flooring is the right fit for you. Made with a reliable birch plywood core and finished with heavy-duty coating, this Transit wood floor kit is the perfect surface for any cargo van. Whether you’re carrying goods, hauling electrical and plumbing equipment or transporting HVAC appliances, you’ll be satisfied with the stubborn lack of wear and tear this floor provides for your business.
With a textured surface made to handle traction and a wear- and water-resistant build, our Transit van plywood floor covering promises a long life, sturdy reliability and skid-free service for loading and unloading. Plus, its interlocking three-piece panels make it easy to install along with its optional, heavy-duty steel sills for the rear and sides. If you’re sold on this mat that will make everything easier in your cargo van, get yours from Advantage Outfitters LLC. We offer high-quality merchandise, easy-to-order options, monthly discounts and fast shipping on every product. Order online today!