For many service providers, work vans are important workspaces that need to be kept in tip-top condition. If and when a work van breaks down and needs replacement, you want the very best new option — something that can help you ramp up your efficiency and scale your business.
How can you get the best deal on a new work van when you’re operating on a limited budget? Rebates are the key. Here’s a look at how you can use new work van rebates to boost your efficiency and your business.
Why Look for Van Rebates?
First, why look for rebates on new work vans in the first place? Because the success or failure of your business is a function of revenue and expenses. When you get a good deal on a work van that also comes with rebates, you can get more value out of your investment. You're able to get a vehicle that helps you boost your revenue through better performance and efficiency while reducing your expenses through lower costs. If you shop for a new vehicle without considering rebates for a new cargo van, you're just placing an unnecessary strain on your business.
What Items Can I Receive Rebates On?
Virtually anything offered on our site is eligible for a rebate — interior van shelving (AKA racks and bins) from Ranger Design, tool drawers, gas bottle holders, floor and wall liners from #LegendRubber, partitions and bulkheads, Prime Design ladder racks, roof decks, window grills and the list goes on.
Some vehicle dealers may be under the impression that only brands favored by the car manufacturer are eligible — that is not the case! To do so would be an illegal restraint of trade. Read carefully, as preferred equipment is typically shown as “examples.” You don’t have to accept a cookie cutter van equipment upfit that’s not right for you.
Car Manufacturer Rebates You Can Get Online
Ford, GM, Ram and Nissan all offer rebates of as much as $1,200 on equipment you need as an incentive to buy their vehicles. The programs vary somewhat between OEM manufacturers, but all of them allow you to receive a rebate on van accessories, commercial van shelving, van flooring and van wall liners you purchase, whether or not you buy through the vehicle dealer.
In some cases, you will need to inform the dealer of your plans and present a paid invoice for the equipment at the time the deal for the vehicle is written or closed. In most cases, you will also have to prove you are a commercial business. Some car dealers will opt to provide you the rebate up front and apply themselves to then MFGR for your rebate. In other cases, you will have to wait to receive your rebate directly from the car manufacturer.
Here's more information about rebates from four of the most popular automobile manufacturers:
1. Ford Commercial Connection Rebate
The Ford Commercial Connection rebate program covers vehicles from transit cargo vans and wagons to transit cutaways and chassis cabs. Depending on the Ford van you're working with, you can get a rebate of anywhere from $500 to $1,500 in van equipment assistance.
2. GM Business Choice Rebate Program
The GM Business Choice rebate program allows you to get the best value for all your Chevrolet vehicles. From your Silverado 1500 to your Chevy Express passenger van, you can get coverage from $200 to $1,200 for equipment rebate allowance. Some allowances are even cash.
3. Nissan Commercial Incentive Program
The Nissan Commercial Incentive Program provides Nissan owners with three ways to save: an upfit (van equipment) allowance, exterior graphics or cargo management solutions. When you choose the van equipment rebate route, you can build your Nissan van in a way that best suits your needs. Depending on the vehicle, you can take advantage of rebates of up to $1,200.
4. RAM on the Job Rebate
The RAM on the Job rebate program includes either a $500 or $1,000 retail commercial van equipment allowance, depending on the vehicle. Acceptable pieces of equipment include tool boxes, ladder racks, liftgates, exterior shelving and floors, bulkhead dividers, bed liners and so much more. However, the equipment allowance must be processed at the time of sale.
These work van rebate amounts are current as of writing. Call one of our service representatives at (866) 925-4844 for more details on how you can get the best rebates for your work van and van equipment.
Other Tips for Approaching Your Work Van Rebates
As you search for a rebate, remember to consider these additional tips as well:
- Anticipate Your Needs: How should you approach new work van rebates? Start by anticipating your needs. Perhaps your existing vehicle is at 100,000 miles or more, and you know you’ll need a new work van eventually. Anticipating this need makes it easy for you to monitor rebates on work vans and know when the most favorable rebates are available.
- Keep an Eye on the Market: You may not need a new work van anytime soon, but you should always looking for an opportunity. You can keep an eye on the market, perhaps by monitoring RAM Promaster rebates. Then, whenever you do see a favorable rebate, you can calculate whether or not it makes sense to get something new and sell what you have, or even whether or not it makes sense to add another vehicle to your fleet. You never know when rebates on new work vans could provide an opportunity to scale your business.
- Get Relief in Case of Emergency: Sometimes work vans break down at the worst possible moment. You may not be prepared to invest in a new vehicle, but you don’t always have that choice. Rebates can help guide your selection process and point you toward the best possible replacement vehicle. The unexpected need to buy a new work van can be stressful, but rebates can help limit that stress and provide relief in case of emergency.
- Make the Most of Your Work Van: When you want to make the most of your new work van, consider using Advantage Outfitters for all your storage and shelving needs. Just as a new work van can help enhance your performance and efficiency, the right work van equipment can help you take your new vehicle to the next level — seeing it reach its full potential.
Browse our selection of work van equipment today to find what you need to make the most of your work van.