Ranger Design Products
Your commercial van is the cornerstone of your service industry business. Whether you're an electrician, a plumber, an HVAC technician or a general service industry contractor, you rely on your van every day to make a living. From transportation and storage to hauling materials to the next job site, your van is one of your most important assets.
That's why you need Ranger Design equipment for your work van. Their commitment to enhancing your experience with your van has helped them become one of the industry's leaders in commercial van upgrades. At Advantage Outfitters, LLC, we're proud to be one of 300 Ranger Design dealers worldwide. Read on to discover why you should invest in Ranger Design commercial van products — and why Advantage Outfitters is the dealer for you.
Why Choose Ranger Design?
Ranger Design van equipment is a great choice for the top work vans of all shapes and sizes. Here's why:
- Excellent warranty: You can experience better peace of mind when you choose Ranger Design products for your work van. They offer a 10-year warranty on many of their van upgrades — more than double the length offered by any other van shelving manufacturer. And if you ever need help with your products, they are ready to answer your calls and walk you through your situation. Ranger Design products are a high-quality investment in your career, one that they back up with the best warranty in the business.
- Lightweight construction: Ranger Design uses state-of-the-art technology to create products that are both high-quality and lightweight. Heavy equipment can weigh down your work van, decreasing your gas mileage. When you choose Ranger Design products, you can know you're getting the benefits you want without sacrificing gas mileage.
- Tough products: Lightweight products are great for maintaining the weight of your work van, but you also need products that are built to last. Ranger Design has achieved this balance with their commercial van equipment. Their products are the definition of tough — perfect for your line of work. If you have tools to transport and materials to haul, you can trust that Ranger Design products will get the job done.
- Modular flexibility for leading van models: Ranger Design makes products for the following vans: Ford Transit and Transit Connect, Mercedes Sprinter, Ram Promaster and Promaster City, Mercedes Metris, Chevy Express/GM Savana and the Nissan NV. They're always developing new products to keep up with the latest vans and models, so you're sure to find products that work for your commercial van. You can choose the products that work for your needs, giving you the flexibility you need for your unique day-to-day.
- Innovation: Ranger Design stays on the cutting edge of the industry to ensure they have products to meet every service industry worker's need. When other companies are content to rest on their laurels, Ranger Design pushes onward into new territory to meet the new and changing demands of service industry work. Choose Ranger Design products for your work van to experience confidence knowing you'll be ready for whatever the job throws at you.
- Made in the USA: At Advantage Outfitters, we strive to work with manufacturers who make their products right here in the USA. When you choose a Ranger Design product for your work van, you're investing in American workers and employees. Enjoy high-quality van upgrades and the satisfaction of knowing you bought American when you shop Ranger Design products from Advantage Outfitters.
Ranger Design Products
The right equipment will enhance your work van to change the way you do business. Here are some of the Ranger Design products available through Advantage Outfitters.
1. Van Shelving Packages
Work more efficiently with Ranger Design van shelving packages from Advantage Outfitters. Shelving packages offer a comprehensive storage solution that will fit your van for use on any job site. When you need different tools throughout the day, Ranger Design's shelving packages will help you stay organized. You'll know where your items are right when you need them.
Ranger Design's aluminum extrusions and solid substrate shelf bases provide strength and rigidity in a lightweight form factor. You can pile your heavy tools and items on, and the tough construction will keep them secure. And since Ranger Design designs their shelving packages to fit your van and creates them for your industry, you'll still have plenty of floor space leftover.
2. Individual Shelving Units
When you want to enjoy increased organization without investing in an entire shelving package, your best bet is Ranger Design shelving units. These individual shelves boast the same benefits you get in a shelving package at a more affordable price. You can get fewer shelves if that's exactly what you need or create a flexible package for your unique needs.
Buying individual storage units gives you control over how you'll use the available space of your van. If you only need one 3-foot-long shelving unit for a few tools, then you can install it. If you need twice the storage area with an attached workbench, then Ranger Design has products to meet that need, too. Ranger Design shelving units from Advantage Outfitters make the whole process easier and more affordable.
3. Ladder Racks
A Ranger Design ladder rack can take your van's storage capabilities to the next level. Your van will be home for many tools and materials — some longer than others. When you want to save room in your van or transport materials that are too long to fit inside, a ladder rack from Ranger Design will come in handy.
These racks can help you achieve greater efficiency on the job when handling your ladders, planks of wood and other long materials. They'll stay secured on the top of your work van during transit so you can drive with confidence. And when you get to your job site, you can access them with ease. And the whole time you'll keep your van's paint job in great shape, enhancing its resale value.
Ranger Design partitions create a barrier between your van's cab and the storage area. Here are a few of the reasons to invest in one from Advantage Outfitters:
- Safety: If you have to slam on your brakes while you're driving, tools and materials may come flying forward. A Ranger Design partition will protect you and your passengers from injury and distraction during these moments.
- Fuel efficiency: Heating and cooling your work van can be quite a task for your climate control system. This will lower your gas mileage, leading to more money paid at the pump. A partition decreases the area needing climate control so you can consume less energy and enjoy greater comfort during your ride.
- Quieter ride: The storage area of your van can amplify every noise you hear on the road. This can be distracting during phone calls or when you're trying to hear driving directions. A partition will block off the sounds of your van's storage section so you can enjoy a more peaceful ride in the cab.
5. Drawer Systems and Accessories
Your work van doubles as a roving office on wheels. During the workday, you may use your office to write checks, pay bills, call customers and keep yourself organized. Invest in this aspect of your work van with drawers and similar accessories from Ranger Design.
These items will enhance your organization so you can keep track of the files and papers that matter most. Staying organized is the key to running a successful business. Plus, you can even use these drawers and accessories to store some tools, helping you keep more items off the floor and in places where they belong.
6. Seat Covers
You get in and out of your work van several times every day. This puts a lot of wear and tear on your van's seats. Before long, you may discover holes, scrapes, stains and other unsightly marks that can decrease the resale value of your commercial van.
That's why you should invest in seat covers for your work van, especially if you recently purchased a new one. This easy investment will go a long way in keeping your van in great shape for years to come. When the time comes to sell it, you can take the seat covers off and show your buyer how great the factory seats look.
Shop Ranger Design Products With Advantage Outfitters
Advantage Outfitters is your Ranger Design distributor when you need to upfit your commercial work van. We work with Ranger Designs to ensure we stock the toughest and most innovative items at the best prices, made here in the USA. Our goal is your satisfaction, so we are here for you every step of the way to ensure you get the van products you need with the customer service you deserve.
Shop our selection of products online and contact us today for more information. With our help, you can achieve a work van that will take your business to new heights. We look forward to serving you!