Metris Floor Liners
Day-in and day-out, Mercedes Metris work vans get put to the test. They may have sharp equipment rolling around in the back or mud being tracked in during the workday. Situations like these can create safety hazards or cause damage to the vehicle or tools. They can also reduce productivity and create other annoyances. One solution that can fix these problems, as well as offer several other benefits, is to use van liners for your Metris.
Van liners can be custom-fit to your Mercedes Metris for easy installation and a seamless, professional appearance. Let's take a look at what else Metris van floor mats from Advantage Outfitters, LLC can do for you.
Why Buy Van Flooring for Your Metris Work Van?
When you buy Mercedes Metris flooring, you get benefits that can help your business across many different aspects. It can boost efficiency, reduce noise, improve safety and protect your investments.
Here are some of the ways that Metris floor mats provide all of these advantages.
- Increased traction: Improve safety and ease of movement by adding Metris anti-slip flooring to your cargo van. Rainy weather, muddy environments and snow-packed conditions are no match for a slip-resistant Mercedes Metris floor liner. Whether you choose rubber or composite flooring, specific shapes and textures make it easier for shoes and boots to grab onto.
- Wear and tear resistance: Wear and tear occur whether you're ready for it or not. High foot traffic and tool contact can damage your vehicle over time and reduce its value. Whether you rent or lease your Metris, floor lining can protect it from general wear and tear. Less wear and tear makes it easier to sell your vehicle or return it without extra fees, not to mention it keeps it looking better.
- Enhanced safety during loading and unloading: Whether loading products or tools, a high-traction Metris floor liner is an excellent way to make things safer. Plus, if your Metris flooring has a cushioned surface, it is better for the knees, so getting to all your supplies is more comfortable.
- Interior surface protection: If your tools aren't well-secured, they may roll around and scuff up your van's interior or become damaged themselves. Even if they are secured, bumps and scrapes are common as workers move things around. A Mercedes Metris floor kit adds a layer of protection, absorbing impacts and preventing sharp or heavy tools from getting through to the metal surface.
- Noise reduction: When tools start rattling around in the back, they can be distracting and irritating to drivers, especially over long distances. To keep things quiet, Metris van flooring can lessen the impact and reduce the sounds.
- Custom fits designed to perfectly match your Mercedes Metris: Our supply of Mercedes Metris mats is perfectly built to fit into your existing cargo van. That means installation is quick and easy, and the end result is smooth and seamless. The finished appearance looks professional and won't slide around due to inaccurate sizing.
Floor mats are an excellent, affordable investment in your work vehicle that can provide a wide array of improvements. Keep your workers safe and efficient with quality Mercedes Metris cargo floor liners.
What to Look for When Purchasing Flooring for Your Mercedes Metris
We offer two different types of flooring — composite wood and rubber — each of which offers different benefits and versatility for a wide variety of industries and tasks. Depending on what your needs are, you can look to the following characteristics to answer the call.
- Textured flooring: The sandpapery texture of a composite floor offers very high traction, while the diagonal zigzags of rubber flooring provide exceptional anti-slip qualities. If you work in an industry or environment with wet or slippery substances, your Metris needs anti-slip flooring.
- Chemical resistance: Many jobs require the use of different substances, from mild household cleaners to highly dangerous chemicals. If these were to spill, you need a surface that can be easily cleaned and won't absorb them. Without that kind of surface, you could end up with contamination risks or a challenging cleaning job ahead of you.
- Water resistance: Similarly, water resistance can make your floor liner easier to clean, whether due to spills or wet weather. Rain and snow will wipe right off while maintaining the mat's high traction. Cleaning is also easy. Metris rubber floor mats provide exceptional resistance to water and chemicals, but Metris composite floor liners still have some moisture resistance.
- Cushioning: Metris rubber floor mats offer a level of cushioning, making them great for applications where employees may kneel down to access tools or perform work. Metris composite van flooring, on the other hand, is harder and more similar to wood. If you want a firm floor, composite is a great choice.
- Low heat response: Some types of flooring, like plastic ones, can expand and shrink in response to temperature changes, making them less secure. Both our rubber and composite floors withstand heat changes and maintain their size and shape.
- Food-safe materials: Although no one wants food on the floors, sometimes you need to know that setting a box down in a van won't increase the risk for cross-contamination. Our Metris composite floor liner is food-safe, so it won't impart any dangerous chemicals onto your equipment.
- Lightweight construction: If you want to give your van as much fuel-efficiency as possible, lightweight mats can help. They'll provide all the benefits you need without weighing you down and reducing your miles per gallon.
When it comes to offering Metris floor liners that provide these features, we partner with Legend Fleet Solutions. They create fleet products from high-quality materials to suit a wide array of needs.
Metris Flooring Options
We offer two main styles of Mercedes Metris floor kits, along with some extra accessories. All of these flooring options come with the quality you expect from Advantage Outfitters and Legend Fleet Solutions, including our fast shipping and technical assistance, should you need help with anything.
1. Mercedes Metris StabiliGrip Flooring
StabiliGrip is a type of Metris wood van flooring that is an excellent option for anyone looking for straightforward protection with a firm surface. Its rubberized surface is moisture-resistant and can help keep cargo in place, while the center core is a dimensional composite of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) that is rot-proof and resistant to changes in temperatures. Fiber mesh lines either side of the core, to add stability. Finally, a rubberized cushion on the bottom layer helps to limit noise during driving.
This type of Metris composite wood floor is great for applications where you want exceptional levels of traction, even when floors are wet or slippery. It is also good for environments where food is present and the floor won't be exposed to extreme conditions like excessive water or cleaning demands.
Some other characteristics of our Mercedes Metris StabiliGrip flooring include the following:
- Maximum traction
- H-channel installation for a smooth seam
- Thick, 3/8-inch height
- Firm surface
- Moisture resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Mold resistance
- Resistance to temperature changes
- Easy to clean
- Easy installation
2. Mercedes Metris Rubber Floor Mats
Our Metris Legend Fleet flooring solutions include 100% virgin rubber mats, excellent for high-traction and chemical-resistant applications. Its quarter-inch rubber surface has a check-plate bar design to contribute to texture and traction. If durability is on your list, a rubber Mercedes Metris cargo mat is an excellent option. It is also great for vans where workers might need to kneel down to access tools or work due to its cushioning.
Our Metris van floor mats offer the following benefits and characteristics:
- Extreme traction
- Flexibility and cushioning
- Chemical resistance
- Water resistance
- Mold resistance
- Resistant to temperature changes
- Electrical resistance
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
3. Mercedes Metris Side and Rear Floor Sills
One area of a cargo van that is particularly hard to keep in good condition is the edge of the floor. As you step into the van, people can unknowingly peel up the flooring from the edges or wedge dirt and water underneath it. They can also scuff up the metal itself or damage that small unprotected area.
To protect that place, we offer Metris floor sills and side sills. These heavy-duty aluminum plates are custom-fit to your Mercedes Metris cargo van and sports a diamond plate pattern for improved traction. Installation is easy with either the supplied push fasteners or supplied screws.
Choosing the Right Flooring for Your Mercedes Metris
The flooring that is right for you will vary depending on your priorities.
The StabiliGrip flooring's unique texture makes it perfect for situations where you need the most traction possible. If you prefer a hard surface to a cushioned one and work in an environment where moderate durability is sufficient, Metris StabiliGrip composite flooring is an excellent choice. If you're outfitting your Metris cargo van for insulation, it can help there, too.
As for the rubber flooring, if your work requires the most durable of tools, a Metris rubber floor mat is the way to go. It offers extreme chemical resistance and high traction. It is also the best option for kneeling applications, as its cushioning is easier on the knees.
How to Install Flooring for a Metris
No matter which type of flooring you need, installation is simple. You'll need a rubber mallet, a drill and a 13-millimeter bit.
Here's a rundown of how to install the StabiliGrip flooring:
- First, remove all D-rings from the van.
- Lay the first piece down in the front of the van.
- Join the H-track rail joint to the edge of the floor facing out.
- Attach the second floor piece, which is usually the smallest one, to the rail joint. Use a rubber mallet to secure the two pieces together.
- Join the H-track rail joint to the edge of the second piece with a rubber mallet.
- Finally, join the third piece to the rail joint with your rubber mallet.
After installation, your Metris floor mat will look seamless and professional.
Other Mercedes Metris Van Interior Equipment
In addition to Mercedes Metris floor liners, we also carry a variety of other interior equipment to complete the look and offer many other benefits.
- Shelving:Shelving packages for your Metris can take your organization to the next level. They secure your tools and protect them from falling and rattling around, possibly damaging each other or your van. Plus, by making your tools easy to find, you can boost productivity and efficiency, with workers spending less time finding what they need. We also offer individual shelving units if you'd like to mix and match.
- Wall, door and ceiling liners: Liners that cover the whole interior of your van can protect the metal from your tools and vice versa. They also offer insulation and can reduce sound while being lightweight.
- Bins and tool drawers: Another way to keep your tools separated and organized is to use bins and tool drawers. They'll hold your equipment where it needs to be and improve efficiency by making it easy to find.
- Partitions and dividers: Separating your drivers from their cargo is an excellent move. It can make the drive quieter for them and even protect them from the possibility of dangerous tools flying around, such as during an accident or hard stop. We carry high-quality partitions with windows, steel partitions and clear plastic partitions.
- Paper holders: Keep your papers organized with vertical storage. We carry aluminum and steel paper holders for environments that require durability.
- Bottle holders: If you work with tanks and bottles, a bottle holder will keep them secure during travel, to avoid dangerous punctures or damage to the van or other contents in your cargo space.
- Roof equipment: With roof equipment, you can secure ladders and other cargo to your vehicle for safe driving and ease of access.
By combining Mercedes Metris cargo mats with other accessories, you can compound the improvements to your vehicle and reap even more benefits.
Get the Van Liners You Need Fast and at the Best Price Today
For the best Mercedes Metris cargo liners, business owners across the country turn to Advantage Outfitters, LLC for our quality products and exceptional service. Our floor liners are versatile and fit the needs of HVAC installers, plumbers, electricians, painters and many other professions that use cargo vans to get the job done.
Add traction, durability, chemical resistance and other benefits with the help of our Legend Fleet Mercedes Metris commercial van floors. To increase your productivity even further, consider accessories like our Metris partitions, drawers or roof deck.
When you order from Advantage Outfitters, you get fast shipping in the United States and a product that leaves our warehouse within 48 hours, along with our price match guarantee. Plus, we always have online discounts available! Our team of experts can help with any questions you may have.
Look through our inventory of Mercedes Metris floor mats today to find the best one for your needs.