This cargo rack is an excellent investment if you have a 2014 or later Transit Connect van. Expanding your vehicle's storage capabilities allows you to travel safely from one location to the next with all the materials and other items you need for your job.
You can improve your overall efficiency by bringing everything you need to a job site at once instead of coordinating multiple trips. Each rack includes ladder stops and straps with secure connections to protect your tools and equipment throughout transportation.
We offer these compatible options for Transit Connect vans:
- Vantech #J2202W: A rack with two bars
- Vantech #J2203W: A rack with three bars
Benefits of Our Transit Connect Cargo Racks
Our cargo racks for Transit Connect vans offer these impressive advantages:
- High-quality materials: A strong and rust-free construction made of aluminum can hold up to 250 pounds per bar.
- Customized designs: A personalized order can include up to three bars and an optional rear roller for protection when loading or unloading items.
- Reputable products: A high-quality and user-friendly design from a reputable manufacturer ensures you receive the best value and return on investment.
Customize a Cargo Rack for Your Transit Connect
All our cargo racks come with a white powder coat, but you can inquire about our black and silver options. When placing your customized order, consider whether you'll need two or three bars and a rear roller based on the weight and capacity of your storage needs.
If you want to ask questions or gain more information to feel confident in the custom options you select, call us at 866-925-4844 or fill out a contact form online.
Order Your Cargo Rack from Advantage Outfitters, LLC
Ready to enhance your Transit Connect's storage capabilities? Browse our site to see other products we sell, and place your order today!
For installation instructions, please refer to our PDF below.