Metris Van Commercial Accessories Guide
When you want to increase your team's productivity out in the field and keep them more organized, Metris van commercial accessories are an excellent choice. By investing in the right commercial accessories, you can help your team perform at their best. You'll want to be aware of the top commercial accessories available so you can pick the right ones for your needs.
Learn more about why you might want to invest in commercial accessories and how to choose the best accessories for your Metris van.
Why Invest in Commercial Accessories for Your Mercedes-Benz Metris Van?
When you want to improve your business, investing in commercial accessories is one of the best choices you can make. Here are the top advantages of investing in Metris Van accessories:
- Improved branding: Commercial accessories can help your team keep their van more organized. By pulling up to a client's job site with an organized van, your team sends the message that they're professional and trustworthy. As a result, you'll better brand your company as a reliable option.
- Greater ergonomics: Many van accessories allow staff to retrieve any tools or materials they need without putting as much strain on their body as they normally would. By increasing your van's ergonomics, you reduce the chances of your staff members getting injured out on the job and help them work more comfortably.
- Increased revenue and productivity: Since commercial van accessories help your van stay organized, your team can finish tasks faster. They won't have to search through the cargo area for a long time looking for an item, as they'll always know where it is. Reducing the time it takes to find tools and accessories means your team can take on more jobs and raise your company's overall revenue.
- Better inventory accuracy: You can use commercial van accessories, such as tool drawers and storage bins, to store your supplies and tools. Due to these accessories, you can quickly review your van's inventory and know if you need to stock up before going out to a job site.
- Increased protection: If your team doesn't secure their supplies before heading out, it's more likely that these loose supplies will sustain damage as they slide around and smash against each other. Additionally, loose materials can dent your cargo area's walls and floors. By investing in commercial van accessories, you can easily secure your supplies, protecting them and your van from damage.
How to Choose the Best Commercial Accessories for Your Metris
With all of the benefits of using commercial accessories for your Metris, you might want to know more about how to select the right accessories for your operation. Start by evaluating your needs and select your accessories based on them.
For example, consider what tools, parts and supplies you need to organize. Then you can choose your organizational accessories based on this information. Once you've considered your needs, you can better select organizational accessories, such as bottle holders if you regularly carry chemicals or parts cases if you use many small parts.
Alongside determining the accessories you require for your organizational needs, you can also evaluate driver safety and comfort. If your team regularly works at night, lights are a must-have for ensuring they can safely locate their supplies. You can also look at your vehicle security requirements, choosing options like lockable doors and drawers if you're concerned about theft.
Another best practice is to select accessories from a top brand. At Advantage Outfitters, LLC, we work with Ranger Design and other reliable brands to ensure our clients get the highest-quality accessories. You gain many advantages by choosing products from Ranger Design, as they come with exceptional structural integrity, customization options and an unmatched product warranty for most of our products. Before you invest in any commercial accessories, ensure the brand is trustworthy and has a reputation for delivering high-quality products.
What Commercial Accessories Are Available for Metris Vans?
At Advantage Outfitters, we carry everything from hooks and bottle holders to tool drawers and parts cases. Due to our large inventory, you can find everything you need to outfit your van in the best way possible. These are some of our most popular commercial van accessories:
- Tool drawers: If you have lots of tools, Metris van tool drawers are an excellent addition to your cargo area. These drawers help your team stay more organized by giving them a secure place to store their tools. Tool drawers also keep tools free from damage while your team transports them. You can even invest in lockable drawers to guard your expensive tools against thieves.
- Hooks: With hooks installed in your cargo area, you can hang supplies and clothing like tool belts, hard hats and electrical cords securely. You can install these hooks on any flat surface, such as partitions and shelf end panels, making them very versatile.
- Parts cases: When you want to keep small parts in designated locations, parts cases are an excellent investment. Instead of tossing various parts in one large bin, use a parts case to separate your small parts into their own sections to organize them better.
- Bottle holder: Teams carrying fluids or gases can use bottle holders to secure the containers. Instead of risking chemicals spilling or pressurized bottles sliding around a work van, your team can ensure these containers are secure by placing them in bottle holders.
- Portable bins: Portable bins are another useful accessory for Metris vans. With portable bins, your team can easily store supplies or tools securely in the van, then carry them to a job site for easy access to supplies.
- Paper holder: When your team has to carry paperwork out in the field, paper holders give them a safe place to store it. Alongside keeping papers safe, paper holders can also help your team better organize their paperwork and make it easy to find.
Other Products Available for Your Mercedes-Benz Metris Van
If you want to upgrade your fleet of Metris vans even more, you can invest in other products, such as wall liners, shelving packages and partitions:
- Wall, ceiling and door liners: You can place wall, ceiling and door liners throughout your van's cargo area to protect the interior of your van from dents and other damage. Some liners can also help insulate your cargo area, assisting with temperature control and sound deadening.
- Partitions: Partitions are some of the best equipment you can buy for your van. When you invest in partitions, you keep your staff in the cabin safer by preventing any equipment or tools from sliding into the front while a staff member drives their van. You can find partitions in various styles to get the best option for your needs.
- Shelving packages: Another excellent addition to your van is a shelving package. With these packages, you can increase your team's organizational ability. Since shelving packages come in several configurations, you can find one perfect for the work your team does.
Upgrade Your Mercedes-Benz Metris With Advantage Outfitters
At Advantage Outfitters, we're ready to help you find the best possible products for your Metris vans. We have a huge inventory of accessories and other products you can select from. Due to our products' durability, lightness, strength and customizability, many companies and contractors turn to us for their outfitting needs. In addition to our many high-quality products, we ship all of our orders within 48 hours and can provide you with in-depth technical assistance to ensure you get the best product possible.
Browse our selection of Metris van commercial accessories. If you have any questions, please free to contact us.