Transit Connect — Ladder Racks
Shelving is an excellent solution for a lot of storage needs, but what about those large, bulky items like lumber, pipes or other building materials? Or what about ladders? Having a ladder with you at all times can ensure you're prepared to access heights when needed on the job, but they aren't the easiest items to store and transport — unless you have the right storage system in place.
You can store these larger items on and inside your Ford Transit Connect with equipment from Advantage Outfitters, LLC. We offer the solutions you need so you can maximize your van's storage potential.
Types of Roof Equipment Available for the Transit Connect
Advantage Outfitters offers the following products that will fit perfectly on or in your Transit Connect to help you maximize storage:
- Clamp Down Ladder Rack: This ladder rack from Ranger Design makes it easy to transport ladders without having to strap them down manually. This rack is designed specifically for the Transit Connect, and installation only requires two workers and some basic tools. Once installed, the Clamp Down Ladder Rack is always there when you need it. You simply load your ladder and use the clamp bars to secure it in place.
- Ladder Hook: A Ladder Hook is another option for storing ladders, but these hooks are designed to go inside your van. They're easily movable, so you can hook them over your shelves where and when they're needed. By using at least two of these hooks, you instantly create a convenient way to store your ladder. You can also store other materials you want to keep off the floor, like spools of wire or cable, on single hooks.
- Cargo Rack: Cargo Racks transform your Transit Connect's rooftop into a storage area for large items, including ladders, building materials and more. You can select a two-bar or a three-bar rack option for your van. You can also add a roller bar to the back end of your rack to make it easier to slide on items like ladders.
- Ratchet Tie Down for Cargo Bars: To secure items to your cargo rack, you need some ratchet straps. There's no need to find and pull out your straps every time you want to secure something to the roof, though. Our Ratchet Tie Downs for Cargo Bars are designed to bolt onto the two eyehooks of cargo bars so they're always there when you need them. Just pull the heavy-duty nylon strap across your item, hook it at the other end and tighten.
- Roof Decks: A roof deck like the Transit Connect Cargo+ from Ranger Design can help you make the most of your van's roof space. This roof deck is equipped with 6 crossbars and includes a rear roller, which makes it easy to larger items like ladders from the back of the van. You can also secure items to the roof deck using ratchet tie downs.
- Tie Down for Roof Decks: If you have a roof deck on your van, like the Cargo+ from Ranger Design, then you can get tie downs designed to affix to your roof deck. In fact, you can bolt these Tie Downs for Roof Decks onto any flat surface. As with the tie downs made for cargo racks, these tie downs are convenient to use and heavy-duty to keep items in place on top of your van's roof.
Shop Our Selection of Transit Connect Roof Equipment for Sale
Ladder racks and other rooftop equipment can be extremely beneficial to anyone who uses a Ford Transit Connect as a work van. This includes plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, painters and drywallers, maintenance workers, landscapers and more. You need your work van to work for you. With rooftop equipment and ladder hooks from Advantage, you get:
- Versatility: Your storage abilities expand when you add a cargo or ladder rack to your rooftop. Now you can transport bulky items that wouldn't fit inside your van. You can also depend on accessories like ladder hooks to help you out when you need them without needing to be installed permanently. Our storage solutions are as versatile as your storage needs, so you can find exactly what works for you.
- Quality and strength: You can be sure that every product we sell at Advantage Outfitters is a quality product designed to be impressively strong and durable. Always check maximum load capacities before loading items onto your van, but you may be surprised by just how much rooftop bar systems can handle.
- Lightweight: Both the cargo rack and clamp down ladder rack are made from aluminum, which is prized for how lightweight it is. That's an especially important quality when you're installing something on top of your van's roof. And there's no compromise on strength with aluminum. These storage systems can support hundreds of pounds.
- Custom fits: You don't have to order a generic ladder rack and hope it will fit your Transit Connect. All the products on this page are designed specifically for the Transit Connect or are compatible with this van model. This makes installation easy since you don't have to make adjustments or struggle to get something to fit. Instead, your rack and accessories will fit your Transit Connect like a glove.
What’s the Advantage?
You could shop many places for storage equipment for your Transit Connect, but you won't get the same experience you'll get with Advantage Outfitters. When you shop for ladder racks and other rooftop equipment from our online store, you can count on the following benefits:
- Easy, secure ordering: We provide a convenient and secure shopping experience online so you can find the products you need and know for sure they'll fit your vehicle.
- Fast nationwide shipping: Our orders typically ship within two days, so you can get your products and start benefiting from them right away. Our products stay stocked in our own warehouses with no backorders, so you don't have to deal with stocking delays.
- Worry-free experience: Overall, we offer a worry-free experience. When you work with Advantage Outfitters, you know you're in capable hands. We've upfitted thousands of vans, and we're here to answer any questions you may have along the way.
You can expect quality products and a quality experience when you shop with Advantage Outfitters. That's the advantage.
It's Time to Upgrade Your Transit Connect With Ladder Racks and Other Storage Systems
If you're ready to upgrade your van's storage capacity, browse our selection of Transit Connect ladder racks and roof equipment and check out other storage systems designed to fit your Transit Connect, like interior shelving or partitions. If you have any questions about these products or the best way to upfit your van to maximize your storage abilities, contact us today. Our team would be happy to answer your questions and help you find the solutions you need to make your work van work for you.