- Manufactured by Legend Fleet Solutions
- 5/16" heavy-duty rigid gray plastic ceiling protection including insulation
- Layer of foil/foam insulation attached to the back of the panels
- Gray color
- Precision cut to fit
- Sound deadening
- Easy install - fastens using pre-drilled holes and self-drilling screws
- R value: R4 thermal barrier when combined with wall liners and door panels
- Compatible with vans with rear hinged doors and single side sliding door
- Diamond plate edge trim included
- 118"WB Low Roof kit includes 1 panel, 136"WB Low Roof/High Roof kit includes 1 panel, 159"WB High Roof kit includes 2 panels, 159"WB Ext High Roof kit includes 2 panels
- Wall liners and door panels not included - sold separately
- Tools Required: Cordless Drill, Rubber Mallet, Utility Knife
- Install being sure panel is correct for the ceiling area cover. Use the supplied push fasteners to mount into factory holes or supplied screws with caps into pre-located positions. A second person or a prop to hold up the panels while you install is very useful. If any factory dome lights are in the ceiling, carefully unfasten them without disconnecting the wires. Ceiling panels should have notches in the correct location for the lights. Remove carefully using utility knife. Thread the lights through the panels as you raise into position and refasten. Install the supplied corner trims at the intersection of walls and ceiling, being careful to follow the specific instructions for your vehicle. Note: kit includes all necessary hardware and vehicle specific installation instructions.
- Due to RAM’s vehicle fabrication tolerances, this ceiling liner may require minor modification, including the drilling out and enlarging of screw holes to complete the install.
For installation instructions, please refer to our installation videos here or PDF downloads below.