You're here to get the best performance possible out of your vehicle. You want your investment in your van to last, and getting the right flooring will play a large role in the success of your investment.
When choosing a cargo van, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is one of the best. But even though you purchased a great vehicle, you could still improve the safety and durability of your van's interior with protective flooring. You have many options to choose from, which can help you make the right decision for your company's particular needs.
Picking the flooring that is right for both your van and line of work will impact the safety of your workers and slow the progression of wear and tear on your van. You get the chance to minimize the internal body damage on your vehicle when you choose flooring custom fit to the shape of your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Our custom-fit products make a difference in the overall safety and durability of your vehicle. Learning more about the benefits of Sprinter cargo van flooring can help you decide if improved Mercedes Sprinter flooring is right for you.
Why Do You Need Flooring for Your Sprinter Work Van?
While you may think the van should be ready to go after purchasing, you're missing out on the opportunity to optimize the safety and longevity of the van if you don't invest in Sprinter commercial van floors.
Buying a protective flooring for your Sprinter van comes with several benefits that will help improve the lifespan of your vehicle and safety of your crew. When you buy a Mercedes Sprinter floor kit from Advantage Outfitters, your van gets:
- Increased traction: Slips, trips and falls can make the workplace environment extremely dangerous. When you're moving heavy machinery or packages in and out of the van, you want to make sure you have secure footing so you can avoid an accident. Sprinter anti-slip flooring can help reduce the likelihood of a preventable accident.
- Resistance to wear and tear: Depending on how much loading and unloading you'll do in your van, your floor can get scuffed, marked, worn and damaged. A protective layer of a Sprinter composite floor liner resists this damage. This protection will help your vehicle have a longer life, and it will assist in the general maintenance of your vehicle's interior.
- Enhanced safety during loading and unloading: A secure, durable floor will help increase the safety for people getting in and out of the van, especially when they're moving heavy objects and parcels around. Something like the Mercedes Sprinter StabiliGrip flooring helps workers keep their traction and secure their footing when moving in and out of the van.
- Interior surface protection: Protect the van's interior surface from nicks, dents, bumps, scratches, scrapes and any other imperfections caused by expected wear and tear by covering it with a resistant Mercedes Sprinter floor liner.
- Custom fits designed to perfectly match your Mercedes Sprinter: Here at Advantage Outfitter, we custom design our flooring to match your vehicle's precise design. This way, you know you're buying a solution specifically tailored to work for your van. You don't have to worry about exposed edges or cracks, because the flooring is built with your van's dimensions in mind. When you buy a Sprinter composite wood floor or Sprinter rubber floor mat from us, you know you'll get a product that works perfectly with your van.
With all these benefits, it quickly becomes apparent that Mercedes Sprinter floor mats can make a significant difference in the performance of your company's van.
What to Look for When Purchasing Flooring for Your Mercedes Sprinter
When you look for a Mercedes Sprinter cargo liner, you need something formed precisely to the shape of your van's floor. You need quality flooring made from durable materials that will last you as long as possible. You need something strong enough to withstand the scuffs and dents that inevitably come from moving heavy equipment in and out of the back of your van.
When selecting a floor type, you want to make sure it can withstand wear and tear, but you want it to be lightweight. Thick, heavy materials will add to the weight of the vehicle, which then lowers the fuel efficiency and increases the amount you spend on gas. These added costs cut into your bottom line when they inflate the cost of shipping.
The most significant cost that impacts the economic efficiency of your business? A name brand.
Adding a Mercedes logo to your flooring does not guarantee a better flooring experience, but it certainly guarantees a higher price tag.
That's why we offer quality, third-party Sprinter flooring, so you can get the solutions you need at prices you can afford.
We also make our products easy to install, so you don't have to worry about hiring someone to put them in for you or dealing with a complicated installation process. In only a few steps, you can make a big difference in the quality of your vehicle's interior.
Options for Your Sprinter Flooring
Just because you use the same van doesn't mean you have the same flooring needs as someone else who uses drives a Sprinter. That's why we offer different options for you to decide which flooring type fills your needs the best.
From the top of your van to the bottom, Advantage Outfitters offers everything you need to upfit your commercial van so it's safer and more usable! Sprinter van floors from Advantage Outfitters give you better stain and oil resistance, increased impact resistance and more traction.
Depending on your budget and your van's use, we have several options available for consideration:
- StabiliGrip Composite Floor: This Legend Fleet flooring material is made from four layers. From top to bottom, the materials are a rubberized surface with a sandpaper feel, a thermoplastic, rubber and a proprietary material blend (TPO) for cushioning, composite core made with a fiber mesh and TPO. Mercedes Sprinter StabiliGrip flooring feels firm and gives you maximum traction, even when your footwear or the floor is wet. It resists moisture and helps prevent shifting of cargo during the drive.
- Composite Wood Floor: Designed for the Sprinter WORKER van, our WORKER Composite Wood Flooring consists of a half-inch thick birch plywood core with a heavy-duty coating applied. This type of Sprinter wood van flooring has a textured surface to provide better traction and is also wear-resistant and water-resistant to keep it and your van in great condition. The interlocking panels of this floor make the installation process easier, so you don't have to worry about any complications.
- Rubber Floor Mat: Our most affordable option, Sprinter rubber floor mats consist of quarter-inch thick virgin rubber, because the flooring is built to resist chemical and oil spills. The carefully designed textured pattern gives users increased traction, and the material gives just enough so it wears less on the user's knees and joints.
- Side and Rear Floor Sills: These Sprinter floor sills made for the rear and side doors are crafted from heavy-duty diamond plate aluminum for maximum durability. They are custom cut to fit your van's specific dimensions.
- Wheel Well Covers: These Sprinter wheel well covers are constructed from HDPE plastic and XPE foam with foil. They enhance the professionalism of your van and protect your wheel wells — one of the most common van parts to get damaged first. Their padding decreases road noise, and they install in as little as five minutes for a quick and easy solution.
All our Sprinter 144-inch wheelbase floors are also compatible with the Sprinter WORKER van, so if you have that model, these will work well for you, too.
How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Mercedes Sprinter
When deciding which flooring works best for your business, you have several options available. We tailor each of them with designs best suited to fit a particular need, so let's compare some of the choices you have to see which could best fit your business:
- StabiliGrip: This multi-layer composite gives you the best of each of its materials. It has some cushioning but is durable and firm. Its moisture resistance makes it impervious to mold rot, which could play an important role if you work with wet conditions or carry damp cargo.
- Composite wood: The textured surface gives you great traction, and it resists wear and water to keep your van interior protected from the elements and use. This Sprinter composite van flooring gives you a solid, hard, durable surface that can withstand pressure from dropped items.
- Rubber floor mat: This affordable option is best if you work with materials like oil and chemicals since it's resistant to both. If you or your workers have trouble with their knees, the surface of these Sprinter van floor mats cushions their bodies when they step and kneel in the back. It also features a textured pattern to make sure they still have great traction.
You have to take a look at the specific needs of your business to decide which type of surface would serve your vehicle and company best.
How to Install Flooring for a Sprinter Van
With Advantage Outfitters flooring, we make the installation process easy so you can get your van ready to go in no time.
To install the floor:
- First, lay it out and fit it flush against all the contact points.
- Align the floor sills properly along the floor edges.
- Once you determined that you have the floor sitting correctly across the bottom of your van, install the hardware provided at the locations shown in your directions.
Once you have finished, your new floor will be ready to go. Van flooring and any of our other products ordered from our website will be shipped directly to the customer, and not installed by Advantage Outfitters. With our simple design, there's no need to wait for a professional to install the floor.
If you have any more questions about the installation process or want to learn more about any of our Sprinter floor protection options, give us a call.
Other Mercedes Sprinter Van Interior Equipment Offered by Advantage Outfitters
In addition to our flooring options, we offer many quality products to outfit your Sprinter. We aim to help plumbers, electricians and other hard-working professionals make the most of their vehicles with our exterior and interior products.
We offer products such as:
- Luxury roof racks: Our ERGORACK uses a drop-down ladder with pressurized gas shocks to keep the ladder in place during travel. You can lower it easily when you need it. Its carefully folded design continues to give your van a low profile to minimize the impact on aerodynamics or potential for accidents.
- Shelf racks: With all the tools you need to get the job done, it's easy for a van to become disorganized. With our customized shelving packages, you can keep your van organized, clean and safe. If you have all your tools in order and easily accessible, you can do your jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Van partitions: To make your office on wheels even more organized, you can choose from several custom partitions made to keep your vehicle orderly. From windowed partitions, pass-thru partitions, swing door partitions and more, you'll find a divider that can help you designate and separate different areas in your vehicle for your own peace of mind. They're made from high-quality steel and aluminum to maintain durability while remaining lightweight.
- Ceiling and wall liners: If you want to protect the interior of your vehicle from damage, our wall and ceiling liners give you custom solutions to help you maintain the integrity of the interior of the van. They provide protection against chemical spills, water, or wear and tear from loose tools. They also give you a sound and thermal barrier to decrease noise and increase energy efficiency.
If you're looking to improve the lifespan, efficiency or strength of your Sprinter van, we have the products to improve your vehicle's performance today.
Get Your Sprinter Van Liners Fast at an Unbeatable Price Today
Time is money, and every day you go without a flooring solution for your van, you're losing productivity and safety measures necessary for your business to thrive.
At Advantage Outfitters, we make things simple so you don't waste time waiting on delayed items. Once you put in your order, we get your products shipped within 48 hours so your upgrades arrive quickly.
We believe in giving our customers quality products at prices they can afford. We don't waste time with a brand label that adds cost but no value to your product. We believe in getting you the business solutions you need to make your Mercedes Sprinter operate at maximum safety and productivity.