If you have a 2007 or later Sprinter van and need more storage, this rack can help you get to your job site with everything you need. Our cargo rack includes up to three bars and ladder stops and straps with secure connections to protect your tools, equipment and vehicle throughout transportation.
We offer the following options:
- Vantech #H2641W: A two-bar rack for a low roof
- Vantech #H2642W: A three-bar rack for a low roof
- Vantech #H2665W: A two-rack for a high roof
- Vantech #H2666W: A three-bar rack for a high roof
Benefits of Our Sprinter Roof Rack
Each Sprinter roof rack transforms your day-to-day capabilities with next-level convenience and these solutions:
- Customizable designs: Improve your efficiency by safely transporting more items with a customized roof rack on your van.
- High-quality materials: Enjoy cargo racks with a strong and rust-free aluminum construction that can hold 250 pounders per bar.
- Reliable distributor: Feel confident when you invest in reliable products from Advantage Outfitters, an industry leader for cargo vans.
Customization to Create the Right Rack
Advantage Outfitters can create the ideal rack for your Sprinter van with details like your wheelbase dimensions and whether you have a low or high roof. Roof rails are required for this rack's installation. If your vehicle does not have them, select the option to add roof rails.
Although our racks come standard in powder-coated white, you can call us to inquire about ordering a black or silver rack. Feel free to browse our add-ons, including a Sprinter Rear Roller Bar, Ratchet Tie Down or Sprinter Rear Door Access Ladder.
Order a Cargo Roof Rack for Your Sprinter Van
If you need help selecting your rack, roof, wheelbase, roof height and rear roller specifications, please contact us online or call us at 866-925-4844. Our van specialists are ready to help you order your rack and provide additional information about our products.
Ready to transport materials or equipment with a Sprinter roof rack? Place your customized order today!
For installation instructions, please refer to our PDF below.