- Manufactured by Legend Fleet Solutions
- 1/2" birch plywood core with heavy-duty coating
- Textured surface for traction
- Wear resistant
- Water resistant
- Interlocking panels for easy install - Regular WB is 2 pieces, Extended WB is 3 pieces
- Rear and side sills highly recommended - heavy-duty diamond plate aluminum / custom cut to fit
- Floor weights - Regular WB is 102 pounds, Extended WB is 111 pounds
- Download installation instructions here!
Do you need a durable, strong, composite wood floor for your Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana van? If what you’re looking for is a sturdy floor mat that makes it easy to slide equipment in and out, we have the perfect fit for you. Our composite wood floor for the Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana is high-quality, long-lasting and especially suited for the industrial use of your cargo van. With a firm but lightweight birch plywood floor and a heavy-duty coating, this surface is built to get the job done.
Whether you’re hauling electrical appliances, HVAC supplies or plumbing supplies, the water- and wear-resistant nature of this GMC wood floor kit makes it ideal for all purposes — plus, its heavy coating and textured surface mean it’s built for traction and not susceptible to skid marks. With regular or extended interlocking panels and heavy-duty, non-skid steel coating to match factory thresholds, the floor covering is custom-built and easy to install. For top-notch flooring from a source that offers easy-to-order options, monthly discounts and quick shipping for all products, order online from Advantage Outfitters LLC today!